Sawa World’s Impact Report Released
It’s been a wild, exciting and inspiring ride. And we’ve only just begun.
During the last 1.5 years Sawa World has seen an enormous evolution in our learnings, successes, impacts, and global recognition, all on the way to supporting local solutions that help empower more than a billion people around the world to lift themselves out of extreme poverty.
Our journey began in Uganda, where for the last two years we have focused to perfect our innovative and unique approach. We invite you to learn more about what Sawa World has been working on and what’s next on the horizon in our recently released Impact Report.
The report highlights program impacts from January 2012 to June 2013 which include:
▪ 18 Sawa World Sparks approved and their solutions documented on video
▪ 103 videos produced by 15 trained Sawa Youth Reporters
▪ 7,400 people reached directly in communities during 45 events
▪ 45 media features across Uganda, 60% of which were on TV programs reaching an estimated 1.8 million people
▪ 3 incredible global partnerships.
Let us take you on an exciting adventure to experience our journey for yourself. Download the Sawa World Impact Report HERE